There is something incredibly special about the design of a stucco home. And while these types of homes are very common in certain regions of the country, they can be a great choice no matter where you live! And so today, we’re rounding up some of our favorite exterior stucco paint jobs from around the web to provide a little eye candy and design inspiration.
If you live in a stucco home, it’s important to note that the care of your property will be a little different than other materials like brick or siding. For instance, while stucco can be incredibly durable and easy to customize, it can also have a brittle finish and crack over time. It’s also only considered a low maintenance option when it is damage-free and installed correctly.
Need help with cleaning or other maintenance on your stucco home in middle Tennessee? Our Protek Team is licensed and experienced, and we’d love to partner with you.
Ready to get inspired? If you’re looking for a fresh new look for your stucco house for spring and summer, here are 7 exterior stucco paint jobs that will help!
1. Consider the brightest blues for major impact.
2. Don’t be afraid to go dark!
3. You can’t go wrong with a timeless, classic white.
4. Perk things up with pink for a coastal vibe.
5. Choose a basic cream and focus on the accents.
6. There’s nothing bland about grayscale.
7. Bright and sunny shades are perfect for spring.
Are you in the Middle Tennessee area and looking to hire a painting company for your next exterior or interior paint job? Reach out to our Protek Team right here for your free consultation!